Don’t believe a thing I tell you, try it for yourself.– Ra Uru Hu, Founder of Human Design
What is Human Design?
Human Design is a system that combines ancient and modern science and offers a practical approach to re-connecting with our uniqueness through experimentation. Each person has a personal navigation tool (unique chart) which can be considered a ‘user manual’ for life. Since each manual is different, we’re on our own path – and the only way to determine its validity is to try it out. It is not a belief system. It’s a logical, experiential system in which we can experiment with its mechanics and discover if it works for us.
Using exact birth information, our unique chart (a blueprint/genetic design) is generated. It represents our talents, skills and potential, along with how we are designed to interact in the world. Environmental influences and conditioning are revealed – highlighting areas of challenge and potential suffering. Our chart offers insight into our psychology, as well as our conscious and unconscious aspects.
Education and experimentation assist in awakening our innate wisdom and power. Using our inner guidance system, we can apply practical techniques for decision-making that connect us with our truth. Making the correct decisions can enhance and improve the overall quality of our life.
Being true to who we are can result in overall health and well-being improvements, enhanced relationships, and fulfillment in professional life. Benefits of living correctly include: managing challenges without overwhelm; reducing or even eliminating confusion, stress and fears; decreasing resistance; and feeling more at ease.
The process is not easy in the beginning. It can be challenging to overcome lifelong habits. Commitment and courage are needed to de-condition and re-connect with our unique birthright.
There is a ‘checks and balance’ system to determine if we are living in accordance with our true nature. Similar to grades in school, we can evaluate our current status at any point in time. Are we experiencing one of the following – peace, satisfaction, success or surprise? It is the reward for living our uniqueness. On the other hand, are we meeting resistance and encountering anger, frustration, bitterness or disappointment? That is a signpost for not living true to ourselves. Our unique chart determines which one of the four reward/resistance checks is relevant to us: Peace/Anger, Satisfaction/Frustration, Success/Bitterness or Surprise/Disappointment.
6/2 Emotional Manifesting Generator
Allison’s Unique Chart
This chart includes an enormous amount of information. A small portion will be provided below – barely skimming the surface of its totality.
Allison was born with the following strengths:
- Ambitious, with energy to encourage a radical, positive change for all
- Dedication to completion of projects and various other cycles in life
- Satisfied with life and work when waiting for things to come, and making correct decisions
- Ability to move immediately from response to action
- Know herself through observation
- Her work is her gift to the world
- Enormous source of power to work (AKA ‘Energizer Bunny’)
- Personal expression and deep satisfaction through correct use of energy
- Capable of understanding the complexity of her emotional system
- Emotionally comfortable making decisions
- Ability to explore the depths of life at a slower pace using emotional insight
- Showing others how to live authentically without being dependent on outside authorities, and to help them realize and accept their individual unique perfection
- Bird’s eye view of life to see the big picture
- Ability to see what others may not see
- Capacity to be a unique, wise, and an objective authority
- Role model and trusted leader
- Transpersonal power
- Natural ability to withdraw which provides necessary recharge time
- Detached from insignificant dramas in life
- Fundamentally optimistic – hoping for the best in life for everyone
- Innately talented
- Noble, self-sufficient, and visionary quality can emerge
- Fixed way of dealing with stress
- Intuitive, aware, and alert
- Connection to personal power through sacral sounds: ah-huh (yes) or uhn-uhn (no)
- Ability to set clear, healthy boundaries
- Magnet for attracting what is hers to experience (people, places, and events) throughout life
- Open and flexible mind
Allison is prone to the following challenges:
- Uncertainty that can cause her to hold back and not share special gifts with the world
- Being obsessive
- Displaying loyalty and trustworthiness only to prove value and worth
- Trying to be willful, competitive, or make promises – there is no innate energy to carry them out
- Initiating in life – which can lead to resistance, unnecessary stress, and health issues
- Incorrect decisions can cause her body to burn out and degenerate
- Inability to sit still – thinking constant activity is the answer
- Using the mind to make decisions can cause resistance, exhaustion, frustration, unhappiness, or a desire to quit.
- Using the mind to make decisions can cause patterns to repeat throughout life
- Spontaneity in making decisions
- Jumping into things during emotional highs and jumping out during emotional lows
- Emotionally uncomfortable when making decisions
- Waiting for certainty
- Can contribute to emotional chaos in the environment if incorrect decisions are made
- Issues of self-esteem and self-worth
Human Design Experimenters
For those who have been experimenting with Human Design, you may notice that most of the technical terms have not been used on my site. This is merely for simplicity, and in no way negates any of Ra Uru Hu’s work. Mary Ann Winiger created her version of ‘The Simple’ and I feel called to simplify that even further – making it easy for others to grasp this incredible and life-changing knowledge.